Applications are currently being accepted for ZeLIG’s three-year professional training program in documentary filmmaking. The program is limited to a total of 30 students. Selection of candidates is done through a two-phase process.
- Phase One of the selection process is conducted online, and is open to anyone in possession of the above requirements. In this phase, we’ll be accepting applications that include a series of documents and materials that allow us to select candidates to be admitted to Phase Two of the selection process.
- Phase Two of the selection process is conducted at ZeLIG in Bolzano; the top 50 applicants from Phase One will be invited to participate.
Anyone who meets the following requirements can apply for participation in the selection of candidates:
- Ages 19-30 (i.e., persons at this age between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022);
- High school diploma;
- B2 level of writing, listening, reading, spoken interaction and spoken production in two of the three official languages used in the program: German, Italian, English; A1 level of listening, reading, spoken interaction and spoken production in one of the three official languages used in the program. (see Attachment 2, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – Self-assessment grid)
Proficiency levels indicated must be achieved prior to the date of the onsite entrance exam, and will be verified at applicant interviews.
Note: At the conclusion of the first year of training, all students must attain a minimum level of B2 in two of the program’s three official languages, and level B1 (listening and reading comprehension, interaction and speaking) in one of the three official languages.
PRESENTATION OF THE APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FIRST PHASE OF ONLINE PRE-SELECTION
For the presentation of the application it is necessary:
- Download and Read the following documents in advance
♦ Application for admission with the description of the exams
♦ Training Contract
- Fill in the pre-registration form to obtain the link necessary to fill in the admission application online
- Prepare a copy of what is requested in the application:
a) passport photo in jpg format
b) front and back copy of the identity document in .pdf format
c) copy of the highest degree in .pdf format
d) text document of the exam 1 – Motivational letter
e) text document of exam 2 – Film project
f) video for exam test 3, uploaded to a distribution platform. (Link and password must be provided)
g) Complete and submit the online application no later than the deadline.
The deadline for submitting applications is May 28, 2022 at 24.00. The activities for the 2022-2025 academic cycle begin on October 24, 2022 and end on July 4 , 2025.