The SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 Computer Animation Festival (SACAF 2021) submission deadline is only two days away – enter your project by August 15, 2021, and join us in celebrating all things computer animation this coming December 14-17 in Tokyo, Japan. The festival is looking for new, innovative animated content in a host of categories. If your project used a computer for some part of the production, SACAF 2021 wants to see it! Creators from around the world are invited to submit their projects and help showcase the world’s best, most inspiring, entertaining, and cutting-edge computer animation. The submission deadline is August 15, 2021. And there are no entry fees. Enter your projects today!
If it’s animated, and a computer was used at some part of its production, we want to see it! Join the festivities and help us honor the best in CG animation — submit your latest projects in any of the following categories:
- Computer Animated Shorts: Includes character animation, narrative works, experimental works, opening sequences, game cinematics, selections and/or montages of animated television series, new-media format.
- Animated Feature Films: Selections and/or montages of computer animation created for animated feature films.
- Music Videos: Commissioned and/or independent works that use any combination of computer animation, digital effects, and live-action to illustrate, enhance, and/or complement a musical creation.
- TV and Web Commercials: Advertisements created entirely or partially with computer animation and/or digital effects. This category also includes promotional spots, broadcast bumpers and graphics, and public service announcements.
- Visualizations and Simulations: Computer animations created to explain, analyze, or visualize information for applications including scientific research, architecture, engineering, systems simulations, education, and documentary projects.
- Visual Effects for Films and TV Programs: Selections and/or montages of visual effects created for live-action films and/or for television programs.
- Real-Time Animation: Game, web, and mobile animations that are rendered in the same amount of time that it takes to play them back. Real-time technology demos are also encouraged! Real-time technology demos should be submitted to Real-Time Live!
- Others: Computer Animations that do not fit in any of the above categories.
Make sure you remember that all submissions must be received by 15 August 2021, 23:59 UTC/GMT.