TFL Meeting Event is the annual showcase of TorinoFilmLab’s projects, talents and films, featuring a global co-production forum for independent feature films (with a focus on emerging directors), a presentation of the professionals trained within the scheme, and a moment to reward the best projects with awards & production grants. Producers, sales agents, distributors, funds & festival representatives, broadcasters and other film professionals from all over the world are eligible to apply for a TFL Industry Pass, a great opportunity which will give them full access to the activities of the 2-day pitching & networking event.
The TFL Industry Pass includes:
– access to the pitching sessions
– possibility to book one-to-one meetings with the projects
– invitations to the Welcome Dinner, and to the lunches following the pitching sessions
– invitation to the Awards Ceremony
– TFL Catalogue of the projects, talents and films presented at the event
– a Festival Scope membership, granting 3-month free access to the TorinoFilmLab section via the on-line platform & the possibility to watch previous works of TFL participants
The TFL Industry Pass will be assigned free of charge and application can be made by clicking here.
The places are limited, thus there will be a selection based on the profiles of the applicants, who should be able to demonstrate a relevant track record in the European or international film industry.
Deadline: September 30th, 2018.
For more information about TorinoFilmLab’s programmes and TFL Meeting Event please visit our website.